The Ultimate Guide to Video Game Design (Weapons and Props)
The Ultimate Guide to Video Game Design
Weapons and Props
Duration (In Days)
Type of Training
Blended & Pre-Recorded Video Lessons
Career Track/Job Roles
- 3D Artist ( Generalist)
- 3D Modeller
- 3D Concept Artist
- Game Art Designer
- Texturing Artist (for Games)
This course covers the fundamentals of creating weapons and props for games. In this course you will go through the entire creation process: from reference and initial concept to final model. You will learn to deliver creative and appealing models that are optimized for real-time game engines. The course will go over geometry, design, texturing, and rendering-all to create fully-realized weapons and props for your portfolio.
Moreover, you will gain hands-on experience in using professional tools such as 3D Studio Max, Maya, Substance Painter, Render and Game engines.
Complimentary 3D design assets: Interactive video lessons, brushes for digital painting, Textures, Materials, 3D game assets, Low-poly Base meshes, etc..
Ultimate guidance to specialized in multiple concepts, techniques, and essential tools required to become a 3D Artist ( Generalist), 3D Modeller, 3D Concept Artist, Game Art Designer, or Texturing Artist (for Games) in the conceptual and entertainment industries.
- Students, open for public
Upon successful completion students should be able to:
- Use industry standard digital 3D modelling software to create advanced 3D models (Hard surface) .
- Create both realistic and stylized painted texture maps for models.
- Utilize and demonstrate successful high to low
- polygon bakes to create normal maps.
- Produce and present professional textured 3D models in the industry-standard game engines.
- Creative Thinking & Innovation
- Effective Problem Solving
- Ability to work independently
- Specialize in multiple platform and 3D design tools
– Introduction to Game design Principles
– Gathering Reference & Block-Out phase
– Introduction to 3D Applications
– High-Poly Modeling techniques
– Low-Poly Modeling techniques
– UV Layout, Assembling / Baking
– PBR / Texturing
– Lighting and Rendering (Multiple Render Engines)
– Introduction to Visual effects ( Game Engine)
– Presentation ( Game Engine)