The Ultimate Guide to Video Game Design (Photo-realistic Visualization of 3D Environments)
The Ultimate Guide to Video Game Design
Photo-realistic Visualization of 3D Environments
Duration (In Days)
Type of Training
- Instructor Led training, Online & Pre-recorded Video Lessons
Intermediate & Advance
Career Track/Job Roles
- Lead 3D Artist ( Generalist)
- 3D Environment Artist
- 3D Concept Artist
- 3D Exhibit Designer (Visualisation)
- 3D Game Artist
- Texturing Artist (for Games)
VFX Artist (for Games)
In this course, students will explore concepts and approaches involved in creating realistic 3D environments that can be used in video games or virtual reality platforms. Students will develop their practical skills in 3D environment assets modeling, digital sculpting, digital painting, tiling materials, texturing, UVW unwrapping, animations, simulations, dynamic effects, visual effects, lighting, rendering, and integrating with game-engine tools.
Moreover, students will gain hands-on experience in using professional tools such as 3D Studio Max, Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Substance Designer, Render Engines Unity, and Unreal game engines. By the end of the course, each student will have a portfolio-ready realistic 3D environment for their presentation purposes.
Complimentary 3D design assets: Interactive video lessons, brushes for digital painting & sculpting, Textures, Materials, 3D game assets, Low-poly Base meshes, etc..
Ultimate guidance to specialized in multiple concepts, techniques, and essential tools required to become a Lead 3D Artist ( Generalist), 3D Environment Artist, 3D Concept Artist, 3D Exhibit Designer (Visualisation), 3D Game Artist, Texturing Artist (for Games), or VFX Artist (for Games) in the conceptual and entertainment industries.
- Basic knowledge in Digital Sculpting, 3D modeling, Texturing, and game-engine tools
Upon successful completion students should be able to:
- become an expert in industry standard software; 3D Studio Max, Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Unity 3D, Unreal and Render engines.
- create 3D environment assets and realistic environments for 3D video games and Virtual reality.
- utilize and demonstrate successful texture workflow and high to low polygon bakes to create normal maps.
- assign and utilize features of lights, dynamic effects, animation, simulation, physics, fluid and other visual effects.
- produce and present professional textured 3D environment assets and whole realistic 3D environment set up in the industry-standard game engines.
- Creative Thinking & Innovation
- Effective Problem Solving
- Ability to work independently
- Specialize in multiple platform and 3D design tools
– Game design Principles & 3D Modeling techniques
– 3D Environment modeling
– Hi-resolution Sculpting
– Retopology / Low resolution modeling
– UV Layout, Assembling / Baking
– Tiling Materials, PBR / Texturing
– Animation and Simulation (Dynamic effects)
– Visual effects (for games)
– Lighting and Rendering (Multiple Render Engines)
– Presentation (unity & Unreal Render engines)