The Ultimate Guide to Video Game Design (Hyper-Realistic 3D Game Character)
The Ultimate Guide to Video Game Design
Hyper-Realistic 3D Game Character
Duration (In Days)
Type of Training
- Instructor Led training, Online & Pre-recorded Video Lessons
Intermediate & Advance
Career Track/Job Roles
- Lead 3D Artist ( Generalist)
- 3D Concept Artist
- Lead 3D Character Artist
- Game Art Designer
- Texturing Artist (for Games)
In this course, students will explore conceptual ideas
and approaches involved in creating successful hyper-realistic character that can be applied to video games or virtual reality concepts. Students will develop their practical skills in 3Dcharacter and props modeling, digital sculpting, digital painting, creating materials, Texturing, UVW unwrapping, rigging, lighting, rendering, and working with game engines.
Moreover, students will gain hands-on experience in using professional tools such as 3D Studio Max, Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Render engines and Game engines.
By the end of the course, each student will have a hyper-realistic character for their own portfolio.
Complimentary 3D game design assets: Interactive video lessons, brushes for digital painting & sculpting, Textures, Materials, 3D game assets, Low-poly Base meshes, etc..
Ultimate guidance to specialized in multiple concepts, techniques, and essential tools required to become a Lead 3D Artist ( Generalist), 3D Concept Artist, Lead 3D Character Artist, Game Art Designer, or Texturing Artist (for Games) in the conceptual and entertainment industries.
- Basic knowledge in Digital Sculpting, 3D modeling and Texturing
Upon successful completion students should be able to:
- Become an expert in industry standard software; 3D Studio Max, Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Unity 3D, Unreal and Render engines.
- Create both stylized and hyper-realistic character models for 3D Video games or Virtual Reality Platform.
- show technical aptitude and efficiency in three-dimensional modelling by applying best practice techniques to the construction of a 3D character base mesh.
- Produce and present professional textured 3D Character models in the industry-standard game engines for animation and interactions.
- Creative Thinking & Innovation
- Effective Problem Solving
- Ability to work independently
- Specialize in multiple platform and 3D design tools
– Game design Principles
– 3D Character modeling techniques
– Hi-resolution Digital Sculpting
– Hi-resolution Digital Sculpting (cont)
– Retopology / Low resolution modeling
– UV Layout, Assembling / Baking
– Maps, PBR, Texturing
– Geometry deformation techniques
– Lighting and Rendering (Multiple Render Engines)
– Presentation ( Game Engine)